these reviews are my own work - please don't copy them, it's rude!

Friday 6 April 2012

The Chroinicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew

This post is about The Chroinicles of Narnia: The Magian's Nephew.
 
This book is the first in the Narnia series by C.S. Lewis. Did you know that C.S. Lewis wrote this second? He actually wrote 'The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe' first! This book is set in the early england around 1897. The main characters are Digory (Or Professor Kirke) and Polly. Following their intuition this two unlikely children find a way to a study, forbidden by Digory's uncle. Digory's crazy uncle gives them rings that send them away to a crumbling town and meet Jadis the last queen (Or later on, the White Witch) and take her back to London. She causes rumbus (And a whole WHOPPING LOAD!) and are taken to Narnia to watch the first sunrise and Aslan create it. Together, with the help of a flying horse named Fledge, Polly and Digory fly away to stop the White Witch from ruling Narnia (Bear in mind she does after the first king and queen die). I like this book even though it took me a while to actually start reading it.

At a glance
Title: The Magian's Nephew
Author: C.S. Lewis

Publisher: I don't know

Target Age: Any
Tweenie's Rating: 3.5 stars


 Tweenie:)(:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, have you noticed that I accidentally wrote 'rumbus' instead of 'rumpus'? Please ignore it! Cin to plait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up to Chapter 4 reading this to my daughter. Do you know I have never reader the Narnia Chronicles before!

    ReplyDelete